Wheel SIZE AND SPARE 37 TO STOCK SPARE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys. The used 2019 raptor I bought a few months ago came with some.wild upgrades. Many of you would disapprove of the setup but I am a mall crawler and to.the Beach type... so it works for me......

My question is the truck came with a highly custom FAB TECH 4 inch lift and 5 WHEEL/TIRE COMBO os 37x13.5x20s. It does rub a bit but not much. Again I don't do off reading.

My question is if I was in a bind with a flat tire WOULD THE SPARE WORK FACTORY GEN 2 SPARE. .. could I put that on as a 4th wheel or would it have bad consequences?

Thanks for everyone's help!! It does have a 5th FUEL WHEEL WITH 37INCH TIRE but keeping in the truck bed limits my bed use. Thanks again

Attachments

• Resized_20210908_142128.jpeg
    Resized_20210908_142128.jpeg
    807.6 KB · Views: 24

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you could put the spare on the front, and drive in rear drive to get you to a shop or wherever you need to get to. If you flat the front, its an easy swap. If you flat the rear, you'll have to ensure you can get the front tire to the rear, and the spare to the front (eg. carry two jacks).

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you could put the spare on the front, and drive in rear drive to get you to a shop or wherever you need to get to. If you flat the front, its an easy swap. If you flat the rear, you'll have to ensure you can get the front tire to the rear, and the spare to the front (eg. carry two jacks).
Thank u brother. F!@@ that my back is already jacked up.. I will put the spare back in the bed. Hate to have to do that. It came with a 2.5ton jeep floor jack secure to the bed.

Thanks

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you back is jacked, the spare under the bed is much less lifting and swapping the front first is no big deal.
Good point. Yea. Just thinking in emergency. I may keep a fresh 100$ bill hidden for if I need to flag someone down. Was in hospital for 10 days last year when I woke up could not walk. Then home 2 months rehab. Mri was along list if issues. .. someone always has it worse. Happy to b walking