Wheel Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
... that does not make the most sense man... for instance I am buying the truck because I wanted the most capable 4x4 1500... has nothing to do with Baja or speed... I may end up getting some more aggresive tires so I can deal with more mud...

I would give your argument some credence if say chevy built a 1500 with an electric locker, a ton of travel and factory 35s, but they do not.

Seriously guys, this is not a desert racing truck... it is a stock f150 with some nice factory supported upgrades... if you bought it as a race truck you bought some hype, and would have been better served buying an older truck and bolting a long travel kit and roll cage to it...
Frog, gotta disagree here. Its not just an F150 with some upgrades, nor is it a wholle new truck. Its the best off roader for the least money thats still good on road, short of a Honda XR650X. The entire suspension, interior and electronics are different. I cant believe I have to explain that to somebody that ownes one...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only question I have of your logic is why you're posting anywhere else :mrgreen:

That and where do you get all that money for wheels and tires? :mrgreen:

rubberdust

Reaction score
That has been a concern of mine since the beginning Frogslinger... the guys in my neck of the woods are merciless about a truck that can't pull its weight in the mud. Ford says they changed the rubber compound for better mud and snow traction. They better be right, or we will both be laughing stocks.

Falcon
I like the BFG ATs but if you are going to run in serious mud better get some BFG KM2 before you go, not as quiet as the AT but terrific in the mud & tougher side wall than the AT