Wheel Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, does the truck need to be realigned after the perch adjustment?

I'm on the phone with a Ford service and they quoted me $475 with the alignment. Seems awfully steep?

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not trying to start anything here, but obviously your unhappy with some part of the Raptor that is why your changing it. then why did you buy a desert racing truck in the first place. "BUT" I do understand that everyone has their favorite looks in mind and for that I say go for what makes you feel great about your truck. Me personally I am putting 52" ers on my Raptor me and the boys are going to make it into a monster truck. Just kidding mine is perfect just the way it is. LOL

OP
OP
RIKU

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not trying to start anything here, but obviously your unhappy with some part of the Raptor that is why your changing it. then why did you buy a desert racing truck in the first place. "BUT" I do understand that everyone has their favorite looks in mind and for that I say go for what makes you feel great about your truck. Me personally I am putting 52" ers on my Raptor me and the boys are going to make it into a monster truck. Just kidding mine is perfect just the way it is. LOL

Not unhappy simply wanting more. Never satisfied.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score

... that does not make the most sense man... for instance I am buying the truck because I wanted the most capable 4x4 1500... has nothing to do with Baja or speed... I may end up getting some more aggresive tires so I can deal with more mud...

I would give your argument some credence if say chevy built a 1500 with an electric locker, a ton of travel and factory 35s, but they do not.

Seriously guys, this is not a desert racing truck... it is a stock f150 with some nice factory supported upgrades... if you bought it as a race truck you bought some hype, and would have been better served buying an older truck and bolting a long travel kit and roll cage to it...

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There you go AGAIN Frogman... confusing the issue with facts... <G>.

Falcon
"just the fax, man"