wheel liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wey nice, looks and protects ! how long did it take to install? Just got home and mine were on the porch! Tomorrow i will install! I did install my lockerdown safe in center console today, it came in yesterday. That thing is built and the electronic lock is nicer than my home safe!

Jaeis62

Reaction score
Takes about an hour total, try to make sure they are warm, makes them more flexible. Remove all the bolts for the flares and wedge them in. The hardest part was getting either bottom side past the wheel well lip, someone might know a trick. Might help to remove the tire, but space isn't an issue, the bottom lip on either the front or back is. If you remove the tire your probably going to need someone to help hold it in place as you fit it in.
BD Reverse light kit going in today once the temp reaches about 50.

OP
OP
C

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed liners today, took me more like three hours. I had one screw hole that i struggled with forever, and it held the mud flaps on so it had to go. Once in place looks very good but no need to be so tight. 1/4 inch on each side would have really helped and the holes could be a little bigger to make alighnment easier.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those do look good!

I'm gonna get the opinion of my Line-X guy, I'd always planned on having him hit the wells but these liners looks nice. Anyone have pictures of them after 20K miles?

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those do look good!

I'm gonna get the opinion of my Line-X guy, I'd always planned on having him hit the wells but these liners looks nice. Anyone have pictures of them after 20K miles?
I just lines mine for 125 bucks total. Once I hit 20K miles I can post a pic, as of now I only have 1600 miles on the truck. 42271b37a576adf66d3cb8a7bdb65043.jpgdb5c32067f577d658bbdfe41fee82b67.jpg

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the front? And has anyone given thought to lineX the husky liner after install? That would make superior protection and “seal” in the husky liner even better. Would also probably make for a quieter ride too.

OP
OP
C

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ua i was going to get mine done when i did my bed when i first bought my truck and forgot, i am pleased with the husky now that the install is done