Wheel hop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yikes. They didn't account for that during R&D?

If I'm you, I call Hennessey and see what they think. I'd expect they'll cover that under their warranty and take care of you.

Good luck and keep us posted.

OP
OP

1troys

Reaction score
Called.they say never had any issues.ford dealer is going to take care of it.but I would love to burn out.truck has so much wheel hop on the street u have to take off on 4 wd.seen a video on u tube off guy doing burn out in parking lot.how did he do it?

OP
OP

1troys

Reaction score
Friend said he saw a shim kit somewhere ? Anyone know

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Truck has 1300 miles new springs?

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The aftermarket springs out eliminate the spacer block which will reduce your wheel hop. Deaver and national make sets for the Raptor. Procomp also offers traction bars for the Raptor that should help.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
What Hock said...set of Deavers or Nationals. I know some guys have put traction bars on too. Might want to look into those with all the added power.

On a side note I am glad the Ford dealer is taking care of you! I would have thought they would have denied the claim with the extra HP's your putting out.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called.they say never had any issues.ford dealer is going to take care of it.but I would love to burn out.truck has so much wheel hop on the street u have to take off on 4 wd.seen a video on u tube off guy doing burn out in parking lot.how did he do it?

Call again. Remind them of their recommittment to customer service and be sure to let them know one of the largest Raptor communities is watching.

Everything they've said about taking care of their customers sounds great! You're in a position that should let them prove those words with action. I'd think they'd jump at the chance!

Last edited:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call again. Remind them of their recommittment to customer service and be sure to let them know one of the largest Raptor communities is watching.

Everything they've said about taking care of their customers sounds great! You're in a position that should let them prove those words with action. I'd think they'd jump at the chance!

Customer service out of Hennessey? :ROFLJest:

It ranks right up there with customer service from Kenne Bell and this is what you can expect: :flipthebird:

OP: I have wheel hop and my truck is all stock. Adding more power to the truck only makes it worse. It is a suspension issue.

Last edited:
OP
OP

1troys

Reaction score
What Hock said...set of Deavers or Nationals. I know some guys have put traction bars on too. Might want to look into those with all the added power.

On a side note I am glad the Ford dealer is taking care of you! I would have thought they would have denied the claim with the extra HP's your putting out.

DEAVERS ? NATIONALS ? Wtf r they

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Sorry they r spring co. Da