Wheel and tire specs for 20" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been reading quite a bit and have yet to see the specs for 20s from someone that has actually installed them. If you have a working setup with 20" wheels and tires that get you close to OEM circumference without any rubbing, please post up the specs and if you can, pictures.

I've read 20x9 with +20mm backspace might work well, but haven't seen any photos or 100% confirmation this setup has no issues.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been reading quite a bit and have yet to see the specs for 20s from someone that has actually installed them. If you have a working setup with 20" wheels and tires that get you close to OEM circumference without any rubbing, please post up the specs and if you can, pictures.

I've read 20x9 with +20mm backspace might work well, but haven't seen any photos or 100% confirmation is setup has no issues.

Thanks,

+20 will be fine. Don't focus on the rim diameter. The tire diameter makes the difference. And since members are already running 17x8.5 +00 without rubbing on stock 35's, 20x9 +20 will work as long as you keep the 35" diameter tire.

OP
OP
PMR

PMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Is there a safe offset range or is +20 the only option?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Is there a safe offset range or is +20 the only option?

Depends on where you want you're wheels sitting. You can get away with +12 or even a zero I bet but the wheels will be poking out.