Wheel Alignment Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick71692

Reaction score
I put my last post in the wrong gen by accident. So after having my Eibach springs installed I had the dealer perform an alignment. Attached is the report. I really have no idea whether or not they did a good job other than my vehicle isn't pulling in any direction. Looking for some insight into whether or not the spec sheet looks good, bad, etc.

upload_2020-7-2_14-5-57.png

upload_2020-7-2_14-6-18.png

Yamazuki

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've looked at one of these, and the last one I saw was in color.

But...

To the best of my recollection, the lowest step in the box is the manufacturer's suggested range.

The next step up is outside the acceptable range. Attention is likely required. It will probably pull to one side and you can expect premature tire wear.

Everything outside that is bad and should be addressed ASAP.

So before they did anything, front camber looked ok. Caster is right on the edge, and your toe was way out of spec. Rear thrust angle is off bit as well. Ideally the thrust angle would run the center line of the vehicle so that the rear follows the same path as the front, rather than being kicked out to one side.

For the alignment, the front toe was adjusted to match the rear thrust angle. Camber and caster do not appear to have been changed, nor was anything done with the rear (which, in my experience, most places wont unless its an independent rear sus because it may not be a cheap or simple fix).

I'd say this would be considered a 'good' alignment, but could have been better if the thrust angle was corrected before anything else was done, and the front caster had been adjusted more towards the middle of the spec.

The front and rear of the vehicle are now running along the thrust line at least, albeit not quite the same path. Truck should drive straight (not pull to one side) and you shouldn't see much, if any, premature wear on your tires.

7da860484d.jpg

Rear thrust angle is not on center line of vehicle, front does not match the line of thrust.

d373aa8814.jpg

What is typically considered 'good' when the thrust angle is not quite right. Both front and rear match the line of thrust, but run on a different path.