What's wrong with this picture?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Ow.
I've got matching scratches, and kissed a tree with the top of my box there too - it just didn't leave that much of an 'impression'.

OP
OP
iceman302

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Those are some great shots ! You didn't let that signe stop you I take it ? Supercrew = Curb weight 6300 . Now add fuel , passanger and stuff ....so you were over by maybe a half ton . All good :)

I'd made that run before so I knew about the bridge. My truck weighs right around 6200 empty. I was probably over by about 500-600 pounds... well within the margin of safety from an engineering perspective. Probably.:waytogo:

OP
OP
iceman302

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Nice pics Iceman!
I know what you mean about sheer drop offs - they can certainly make for some tense moments but the rush afterwards is addictive.

That's awesome iceman, looks like a very cool place!

Yeah, those shear drops really wake up the senses.

I had one moment that had major pucker factor. There was a Nissan Sentra coming from the swimming hole at the bridge. It was a very narrow section. He had to back down to an area where he could squeeze over towards the hillside. The genius picked a spot that was at a right hand bend. I had to square up the corner and creep past him. Obviously, I couldn't see my tire placement on the right and I knew it was less than ideal. Fortunately, Jeff had the other walkie talkie. Unfortunately, his report was not reassuring. Even though it had several opportunities, gravity did not claim the Raptor yesterday.

Last edited:

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had one moment that had major pucker factor. There was a Nissan Sentra coming from the swimming hole at the bridge. It was a very narrow section. He had to back down to an area where he could squeeze over towards the hillside. The genius picked a spot that was at a right hand bend. I had to square up the corner and creep past him. Obviously, I couldn't see my tire placement on the right and I knew it was less than ideal. Fortunately, Jeff had the other walkie talkie. Unfortunately, his report was not reassuring. Even though it had several opportunities, gravity did not claim the Raptor yesterday.

LOL, sorry, my angle wasn't ideal...but damn, you where literally ON THE EDGE...that was some tight ****...WOW!!!!!