What's wrong with my Bluetooth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I had already tried deleting phone from Sync, Sync from phone, Master reset, removing positive battery cable, and re-pairing the phone several times to no avail. Then when I pulled out my phone's battery and reinstalled, it worked perfectly. Have no idea why. But I hadn't tried your fuse-pulling solution yet, Birdman, so that might have worked too.

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
Pulling fuses isn't condoned by Ford and the Master Reset only seems to be working in our Service Department.... Hmmmm.... Thank you guys for the heads up, this will be a nice fix instead of taking the vehichle apart. The Master Reset has always worked for us, however, its been more time consuming. Thank you guys for your input, this is something I'll take up with my Service Director! THANKS!

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Lately, approx. 1 minute after startup and Bluetooth sync, my truck announces "phone disconnected". Pissing me off...

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Lately, approx. 1 minute after startup and Bluetooth sync, my truck announces "phone disconnected". Pissing me off...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love SYNC sometimes

I think I found out why the SYNC bitch doesn't hear us...she obvioulsy needs her headphones adjusted!

pic_12357691511688.jpg