What's up with Gen 2 prices recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was curious what people thought about prices these days, almost a year later from the last post.

Looking at a truly loaded '19 for just under 74k. Exact color and wheels I'd like, etc. There's literally no option not on it from what I can see. Has under 7500 miles and mint as can be. Sticker was 76k.

Without doing any sort of price comparisons to similar models, I would say that sounds pretty fair in the current market. It's certainly not a good deal, but there is no such thing as a good deal on a vehicle these days.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s certainly very low mileage and sounds Cherry. If this price rates good in todays market and it’s loaded. Then this may be the one to get if your planning on buying a Gen 2 anytime soon.

All true what’s been said. It’s been a rough market and auto’s are very jacked up. With this knowledge, make your decision.

turbo20lbs

Reaction score
Without doing any sort of price comparisons to similar models, I would say that sounds pretty fair in the current market. It's certainly not a good deal, but there is no such thing as a good deal on a vehicle these days.
Just saw today they dropped the price ~$1200. This is after I said to them "it's a little high for me" on Friday. This whole "no haggle" policy at most dealers is pretty annoying. I probably would have jumped on it a few days ago otherwise. I know they adjust price after every 10 days or so after market eval, but why not work on the spot with a real buyer.

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haggled at a "no haggle" dealership on a GT500 at the end of 2020 and got a good deal. 2020 was the last time I bought a car but I suspect they're REAL ***** about this policy now.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hard to fathom that over a year later, and the supply issue hasn't improved one bit. Ford is selling "fully loaded" vehicles with significantly less features than previous years due to component shortages.

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a clean 2019 Screw with 15k miles 802A with almost every option. Missing CF and Recaro seats. For 70K from a dealer. Not a great deal, but a fair one for the time I think.

raptor556

Reaction score
Just picked up a clean 2019 Screw with 15k miles 802A with almost every option. Missing CF and Recaro seats. For 70K from a dealer. Not a great deal, but a fair one for the time I think.
eh not really. Patience would have bought you one new for not a whole lot more.

Last edited: