What's up with Gen 2 prices recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
raptor ain't special. And it's cool ford has released several trims that bring cool offroad features to their other trucks.

I got no real complaints other than a pathetic payload. It's a cool truck.

But when it goes, I won't cry.
I hope the vehicle supply chain comes to a grinding halt. just for fun. hahaha

I won't need a vehicle for quite a while, so it's fun to watch this all play out.

Wow. When it goes, you won't cry and when you go, we won't cry. I'd wish you an enjoyable life, but since you enjoy the misery of others, I won't.

raptor556

Reaction score
@raptor556

Unfortunate. That says a lot about you—and your idea of fun.

Be well!
Sure does. No point in worrying about what you can't control. Least of all pretending to
do something or care by posting on the internet. haha

now excuse me. I have to get my support for ukraine t shirt.

no not really

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure does. No point in worrying about what you can't control. Least of all pretending to
do something or care by posting on the internet. haha

now excuse me. I have to get my support for ukraine t shirt.

no not really

I see how you went from "hoping the supply chain comes to a halt...for fun' to "no point in worrying about what you can't control". Now you can get away with anyone calling you out a bleeding heart. Convenient.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see how you went from "hoping the supply chain comes to a halt...for fun' to "no point in worrying about what you can't control". Now you can get away with anyone calling you out a bleeding heart. Convenient.
Looks to me like she's just trolling. Say anything to get a reaction. Since that has no value to me, she's the latest addition to my ignore list.