What's Up from Wilmington, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

docwells

Reaction score
I have not been to Carolina Beach with it yet. Have to go purchase my pass to get out there. I already know a bunch of jeep guys who go out.

I have been to OBX but it is on the list.

I haven't got it on sand yet but it's coming.

I will check out the videos on lights and cover. I will probably be reaching out.

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man. I live in Wilmington NC!!! I have been to the North End (sadly closed for now) but you will love the Raptor offroad. Wait till you discover Baja Mode (you will need some open road or 2H on the street) its nuts!

OP
OP
D

docwells

Reaction score
Congrats man. I live in Wilmington NC!!! I have been to the North End (sadly closed for now) but you will love the Raptor offroad. Wait till you discover Baja Mode (you will need some open road or 2H on the street) its nuts!

I got your message and replied to it.

I can't wait to get it out there. Hopefully North end will open up before summer is over. Is your truck magnetic gray or lead foot? Hard to tell in picture.

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnetic Grey and I agree hopefully soon! There is talk of a trip west to Hurricane Creek Trail which is just outside of Asheville.