whats the closet dealer to CA that will sell at invoice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
c4sxm5

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my first raptor from MH and it was a nightmare. I don’t know which dealers they will or will not work with but they said they’ll contact the dealer and incur any fees that the dealer charges. If MH says no im assuming they’ll just call the next.

TPAKTOP

Reaction score
found dealers in NC and KS that will sale 2020s for invoice but hoping to find something closer to CA. tried emailing dealers in WA WY OR NV without any reply to my invoice offer so if anyone has a lead please let me know!

TIA

I bought mine in Pasco, WA. It was 2019 but almost 3k below sticker. Can share contacts if you need.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called all 3 of the above none will do less than msrp...

Ended up putting a deposit down with a dealer in NC for invoice and they will drop ship the car to my local dealer at no charge. Not sure if that will really work since my local dealers would have to agree but they emailed that to me so I’ll hold them to it. Said 8-12 weeks for delivery with 12 weeks being worst case scenario...

I didn’t get mine for invoice, but I got it for $1700 below MSRP from Ken Grody Ford in Carlsbad. Might try them.

KOakland

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see your post earlier, West Hills Ford in Bremerton Washington will make you a killer deal on a Raptor. Infact they don't even have a mark up on their GT-350R.
Westhillsford.com

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you said NC you already found someone at invoice but
James at Tindol Ford sells all at invoice.
Tell them Truth sent you!