What's SDHQ got??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey SDHQ,

I know you guys provide lots of solutions for Raptor, so what do you have to cure this recurring issue for me..

I offroad hard. My weak link is my Lower Control Arm frame mounts. I continue to bash the crap out of the face of them since they are very exposed.

I am looking for something that will make them bullet-proof strong. What cha got??

Thanks in advance.

:popcorn:

Example:

imagejpg1_zpsa44f81f9.jpg

Last edited:

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What UCAs do you run? moving the caster / camber adjustment from the lower arm and welding it up with plate or bracing might work. Wiz made some plates recently I think. Which makes me confident SDHQ has many solution options

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What UCAs do you run? moving the caster / camber adjustment from the lower arm and welding it up with plate or bracing might work. Wiz made some plates recently I think. Which makes me confident SDHQ has many solution options

I'm bone stock Carl. Thanks. :favorites13:

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how much that matters. I have the stock skid plate and have this issue. The stock skid plate seems to give that area the most cover.

My concern with a lot of the afternarket bumpers and skid plates is they leave this area open to being bashed upon.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure how much that matters. I have the stock skid plate and have this issue. The stock skid plate seems to give that area the most cover.

My concern with a lot of the afternarket bumpers and skid plates is they leave this area open to being bashed upon.

Thanks for noting this and I should represent that I have an ADD Venom bumper so my LCA mounts are completely exposed, as are many aftermarket offerings.

Last edited: