Whats my Truck worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a trade in number, added the tax credit, but if I can sell now as opposed to waiting for the new vehicle to arrive, Id do it.

Am I out of line in my asking price?

2013 Roush Raptor SuperCrew, Loaded, Factory Beadlocks

36k miles

Performance:

Factory Built Roush Supercharged with Roush Exhaust

590hp/590ftlb

Exhaust Ceramic Coated Black

Roush Offroad headrests

Roush Boost Gauge in Vent

ADD Front bumper (no frame rails cut) (factory bumper comes with truck)

Baja Designs 40” Arc LED light

Fox 3.0 Triple bypass shocks front and rear

Deaver +2 Leaf Springs

SVC adjustable Bump Stops with Fox 2.5” Bump Stops

SVC rear Frame reinforcement

Exterior:

Painted Flares and oe bumpers

All Original Paint, no accidents, clean CarFax

Completely wrapped in XPel Stealth Paint Protection Film

Hood Center, Mirrors, Roof and Rear Bumper Wrapped in Satin Black Vinyl

Acid Green SVT accents

Black and White Tailgate FORD logo and custom Raptor Logo

Bak Flip F1 Hard Tonneau Cover

Spray In Bedliner

Bed Rug Floor and Tailgate cover

Crystal Serum Ceramic coating

Interior:

Window Tint

Windshield Tint

Black with Acid Green Stitch Gauge Cluster and Center Armrest Trim

Acid Green Steering Wheel Stripe

Acid Green Seat Belts (Front and Rear)

Passenger Seat Mount Fire Extinguisher with Acid Green Safecraft Bottle

****** 9500 Built in Laser and Radar Detector

Weathertech Mats Front and Rear

I am the second owner, bought from friend and Indycar driver Graham Rahal with roughly 2k miles on it in May of 2013. Truck was “stock Roush Raptor when I purchased it. Maintenance was performed by Ford Dealer, my race shop, or myself personally. It was “over maintanied”.

This Truck was daily driven for about a year and a half, then made several trips from Chicago to CO, and has most recently been only used when I need a truck. Its only been offroad once, and that was in the snow, just for photos (I know, a shame). Always garage kept, hand washed, and seriously the cleanest Raptor you’ll ever see!

The way Ive been using the truck for the past few years (only a couple thousand miles a year), Ive decided to get a new stock 2019, and let this go to someone who will use it to its capabilities. I have a strong trade-in number and have derived my asking price based on the trade in and tax credit. When adding up what the extras cost (minimum $30k plus labor), I feel if this is the right truck for you, its well worth the asking price of $55,000.

Truck located in suburban Chicago.

I have a lot of detail photos and service records/receipts for those with serious interest.

D

Deleted member 12951

Usually whatever mods cost you, cut it in half when selling private as you typically only get 50 cents on the dollar. Dealership will try to give you nothing as it might limit the scope of the typical buyers they get.

GLWS but I think you are high but if you get anywhere in 50-55k, take it.

OP
OP
PBR ME

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks...based on the 50% on mods, $55k is super low! But I agree, it should sell somewhere in low 50s....

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mods limit your market entirely. Its best to consider them worth just short of nothing to the typical person, unless the right person comes along, then MAYBE you'll get that 50 cents on every dollar.

OP
OP
PBR ME

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mods limit your market entirely. Its best to consider them worth just short of nothing to the typical person, unless the right person comes along, then MAYBE you'll get that 50 cents on every dollar.

Yes, I agree it limits the number of potential buyers, but when someone is interested, getting mods for 50¢ on the dollar (or significantly less) makes it really desirable to those folks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk