whats best dash cam and rear cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are there any deals or group buys on good dash cam with rear cam

if not what is suggested

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed BlackVue 900 2ch and liking so far. Got a deal from Dashoto

757Nomad

Reaction score
I am torn between the new BlackVue 900 and the Thinkware F800 pro. I'm leaning towards the F800 pro but the 900 has native 4k in front and is very clear. Both have solid night and low light functionality. Both rear cameras are similar. I plan to hardwire it into the truck and the 800 pro is much easier to hardwire from what I have seen from youtube research. On roads around me, it is almost necessary due to the lack of drivers ability to maintain a lane.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am torn between the new BlackVue 900 and the Thinkware F800 pro. I'm leaning towards the F800 pro but the 900 has native 4k in front and is very clear. Both have solid night and low light functionality. Both rear cameras are similar. I plan to hardwire it into the truck and the 800 pro is much easier to hardwire from what I have seen from youtube research. On roads around me, it is almost necessary due to the lack of drivers ability to maintain a lane.

I have BV900 hardwired using their park recording module. It contains a power management system so that it shuts off after awhile to stop battery drain. It didn’t seem like it was too hard to wire but I had a local electronics shop do it.

USMCTexian

Reaction score
My Dashcam is a Garmin DashCam55. Voice Activated, nice picture, great sound. Check out the link below to view an example. I think they have a 65 now. Probably a bit better, or more features.