Whats a good price on a 2011 leftover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jay

Jay

Reaction score
Well, im an official raptor owner now. I bought a leftover 2011 Silver crew. I was back and forth, constantly searching every day trying to find the right one, obsessing about it. It feels like a relief to finally have it home.

Rusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jay, Congrads on your new ride. I like the silver it is different.
Does it have all aptions?

Can you post photos? would love to see how it looks like.
Best of luck with the truck and with any futher projects you may get involved in with this
Truck. Photo, Photo, Photo. Share the joy and the fun.

Thanks
Rusty

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Well, im an official raptor owner now. I bought a leftover 2011 Silver crew. I was back and forth, constantly searching every day trying to find the right one, obsessing about it. It feels like a relief to finally have it home.

I want Silver. Wanna trade. I have 20K, on my 2011 Black screw, everything but the bed extender. My Truck and 5 K. Oh I have Line-X in the bed. HAHahaaaa. I wantedSILVER SOOOOOOOO BAD!

BDRAG

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Where was it? Does it have the orange interior? There was a loaded silver that I was looking at in Alabama, I think.