Whats a good price on a 2011 leftover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay

Reaction score
What i really want is a Black Supercab with the premium sound system package and a moonroof, those are the only options i care about having. I dont care if its 2011 or 2012. I just think the Supercab looks better i dont know why but it just looks sportier to me, but i cant find a black supercab anywhere within 200 miles. Theres 2 2011's that ive checked out that are leftovers one theyre both supercrews though. One is black but they want msrp and the other is sliver and theyre selling it for invoice, two different dealerships. I see people saying they wouldnt pay over invoice etc. but where the heck do you find a deal like that? I know people say Randy but ive got a truck i need to trade in towards the raptor so that kind of makes it hard to do that. What would be a good price on a 2011 leftover? Im thinking if the dealership that has the black 2011 supercrew will match the other dealership and sell it to me for invoice i should go that route. Any thoughts? Thanks

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What i really want is a Black Supercab with the premium sound system package and a moonroof, those are the only options i care about having. I dont care if its 2011 or 2012. I just think the Supercab looks better i dont know why but it just looks sportier to me, but i cant find a black supercab anywhere within 200 miles. Theres 2 2011's that ive checked out that are leftovers one theyre both supercrews though. One is black but they want msrp and the other is sliver and theyre selling it for invoice, two different dealerships. I see people saying they wouldnt pay over invoice etc. but where the heck do you find a deal like that? I know people say Randy but ive got a truck i need to trade in towards the raptor so that kind of makes it hard to do that. What would be a good price on a 2011 leftover? Im thinking if the dealership that has the black 2011 supercrew will match the other dealership and sell it to me for invoice i should go that route. Any thoughts? Thanks

Jay,

FIRST WELCOME!!

Where are you located?

I take trades all the time. Drop me an email. [email protected]

Thanks randy

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've found 2011's all day long for invoice. I found a 2012 as well for invoice. They're out there.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 48K for a fully loaded 2011 molten orange screw with every available option except the bed extender. It had about 10k miles on it. Perhaps I paid a bit much, but it was exactly what I was looking for.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where are you finding these? i'd be happy to buy an 11' for invoice !:waytogo:

Autotrader.com, Cars.com and a nation-wide Craigslist search. Ya gotta be willing to travel, though. I'll give you a hint about where this beautiful loaded Blue Screw is at...

Rountree-Moore Ford in Lake City, Florida.

They offered me invoice a long time ago. If you want to know details, PM me. There's an interesting story regarding this truck and why it would be a great buy.

OP
OP
Jay

Jay

Reaction score
bah..the guy that i was dealing with about the Black Supercrew was suppose to call me back on monday, i waited till wednesday and called the dealership back i guess he got hurt sunday night and they said he wouldnt be back to work for at least a month. So i spoke to the manager and he informed me that someone just came in and bought the raptor i was looking at. Damnit...sigh theres still the silver one for invoice, im trying to convince myself that i should buy it. It does look nice its got the graphics on the hood but ive had 3 silver vehicles out of my last 4. Seems like everyone i work with has a silver truck. I dunno... where the hell is all the supercabs?!

yfarm

Reaction score
I just bought a 2011 scab loaded w/ nav moonroof etc for invoice from a dealer in fl.