What'd you do with these points?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 42,000 points showed up yesterday. I may use it to get the add on shock sensor module for the factory alarm.

ItsAMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had issues with the app too, so I just went to the dealership.

Funny enough, I checked like 10 minutes after that post and they showed up. ******* weird. Maybe a delay from the purchase date as it seems like other people who bought around the time i did had them appear too. Now I just need to figure out how to use them.

There’s a solution for that too.

OEDRO Under Seat Storage
View attachment 150907 View attachment 150908 View attachment 150909

I was actually looking at the Tuffy locked version for a setup. Haven't found too much info or reviews on that one though.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny enough, I checked like 10 minutes after that post and they showed up. ******* weird. Maybe a delay from the purchase date as it seems like other people who bought around the time i did had them appear too. Now I just need to figure out how to use them.

I was actually looking at the Tuffy locked version for a setup. Haven't found too much info or reviews on that one though.

I purchased on 7/29 and the points showed up 8/27 on my account.

I’m also looking at the Tuffy box because they make one for the Scab and I want secure gun storage. I need to figure out where my ARB fridge is going before I buy one.

Donm

Reaction score
I bought the Swing out tool box from Ford. It is awesome - gets rid of all the junk under the back seats and keeps everything in one place. Tow rope, battery cables, bungees, towels, few tools, tie downs, etc. It cost me about $50 plus the 42000 Ford Pass Points. Well worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts