What would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2022 Ruth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had, like a lot of us here, all 3 generations. I think the gen 3 looks better and the interior is way better. Quite honestly, thats about all the difference I really feel is a big change. Sure, we have coil overs in the back and a 5 link, but from what I can tell so far, the experience in that area hasn’t changed much. If you still love your gen2, I would hold on to it and keep your money. The aftermarket is better for the gen2. I think it will be a while before we see any real products for the gen3.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your original question should have been, "Should I trade my 21' Lariat and 20K from the sale of my previous 19' Raptor and get a 22' Raptor". I'd say yes, but I would never go from a Raptor to a Lariat.
It was quite the plot change.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the real question as stated above is do I trade my 21 Lariat on a 22 Raptor? Ok so you still have your “man card” because your driving a truck and you probably still have your “cool guy man card” because your a previous Raptor owner and now your wanting to upgrade your man card to “badazz” status? Trade it in use the money made off the other one and get back into a Raptor and enjoy but as mentioned to go to Badazz status start the mods soon! Good luck!