What would you do with $5000 to your raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha,

Yea, but I like to do a bit of research. Honestly, I've just started looking into SW headers and exhaust but I'm not sure if that is the best kit; along with a CAI. Or if there is another header/exhaust solution that everyone is using.

I've check out the subforum on exhaust but its hard to see if there is a clear "winner".

Maybe a poll to see what the "top 3" of each mod? Just an idea for the site.

I dig the headers, but I am partial to the mbrp turndown for exhaust because i have dovetailed bedsides and it keeps the exhaust hidden and I like to beat up my truck and it's pretty indestructible. I also got it with a resonator so it isn't outrageaously loud and droney.

D

Deleted member 12951

LOL, its $3.059 here. Prem $3.459
yqusepam.jpg

englishrodder

Reaction score
Well just Ive just passed over my first 5k, truck already had tints, bed liner, tailgate extender, stubby antenna etc when i bought her with jut 2.5k miles...

Just done these mods

Deaver rear leafs
SVC Bump Stop Kit
Mid Perch

That lot kept me under the $5k....then...

Rogue Racing Front bumper with twin 30" light bars
Rogue Racing Rear Bumper

Going on this week...

Then Im SO SO very tempted with the Hellion TT set up, getting ichy fingers with the credit card poised...LOL

Then want the Outlaw OffRoad Alpha 1 bed rack, plus 1 extra Spare
Cat Back exhaust

No doubt after all this I will do something dumb like add extra suspension stuff..

Yes IT IS a disease....

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
80 percent street and the rest off road-mostly beach driving.

4 Methods
Mid Perch
Roll X
Bed Rug
Stubby

I am south of 2500 in and feel good about the money I have spent. What is better is I did not do any extras from the factory outside of nag and tailgate step.-no sunroof, none of the bedstuff so all in today, I am south of the cost of an SE and way better equipped IMO.

I want an SVC front and rear bumper, suspension work and stereo upgrades next-will certainly eat up more money than 2500 but I don't retreat anything I have bought to date.