What will 24 bring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I’ve only had my 23 for 2 weeks and 600 miles but mine doesn't have any of the issues yours does. It seems very solid and well put together. Was built early Feb., 23.
I really don't want to be one of those people with 100 warranty claims or complaints. I want the truck to be 10/10. I've rarely claimed anything on previous trucks.

Mine is in the first build week for MY23 (10/28 if I remember correctly). Sat in a lot until 12/19.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really don't want to be one of those people with 100 warranty claims or complaints. I want the truck to be 10/10. I've rarely claimed anything on previous trucks.

Mine is in the first build week for MY23 (10/28 if I remember correctly). Sat in a lot until 12/19.
You bought an early build, it’s your own fault. Few early new models are perfect. We get the benefit of you buying early so we have trucks with less bugs. So, thanks for helping.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You bought an early build, it’s your own fault. Few early new models are perfect. We get the benefit of you buying early so we have trucks with less bugs. So, thanks for helping.
There was virtually no change other than deletes for 2021-2023. Yes, it was an early build date for the MY but not for the model. The body panels and axle coatings didn't change from MY22s built 10/22 to MY23 built 10/28

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

LOLz

November ’16 build. Problems encountered:

... thinking.

Oh yeah, passenger front door latch cable needed to be replaced.
And of course - moon roof tracks busted, which is a rite of passage for all F series owners.

<knock wood>

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any info on the 24’ raptors? still waiting… I got the first allocation for my dealership already reserved. but they have no info yet.