What truck would you consider selling your Raptor for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I fell head over heal for the first Raptor I saw in 2010, was ready to order a 2011 when the bent frame debockel hit the internet and scared me away and I ended up with a 2011 Lariat then a 2012 Platinum both ecoBoost trucks. Tried to satisfy the Raptor Itch by making the 150's look like Raptors sort of but could not cure the bug. October 2013 I gave in to Raptor love and ordered my 2014 Raptor and picked it up on valentines day 2014. I have yet to yern for any other vehicle.
I understand completely @pat247
I have had everything from Super Duty's (4) to Porche's, Escalades and Jeeps (3) Mercedes, Audi's you name it... For whatever reason I choose to run Gen 1 Raptors (3)
After having brand new vehicles you never want to go backwards, but there is something special about a Raptor.
My current G1 is 11 years old, this old girl has been to Baja 3 times and has 200,000 miles on her. Somehow it does not feel like Im driving a decade old truck!! Must have something to do with the KINGS and all the suspension under her or that I get stopped by strangers all the time asking about it..lol