What to do to convert an fx4 to a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blue supercab in the market place might be in your price range. Good luck my friend!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I agree with the "buy used" opinion. I've seen Raptors out there priced in the mid to low 30's. Granted they don't have all the goodies like sat nav but if you're not picky about that then they can be had pretty cheap. Especially if you aren't picky about color. I had to have an orange one, so selection was a bit more limited.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please stop me if I'm prying. If your father owned multiple $100K-200K cars what would be the big deal about buying a $38k truck? You can get a used Raptor for a fairly good price?

It makes no sense to make an FX4 a Raptor when you can trade the FX in and get a Raptor for a good deal.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please stop me if I'm prying. If your father owned multiple $100K-200K cars what would be the big deal about buying a $38k truck? You can get a used Raptor for a fairly good price?

It makes no sense to make an FX4 a Raptor when you can trade the FX in and get a Raptor for a good deal.

I agree. The maintenance on a Ferrari alone would cost more than the payments of the Raptor.