What tires are everyone running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been eyeing a set of the new Nitto Recon Grapplers to replace the stock KO2's. Mine are really starting to howl after 27k miles and now I can feel the lugs through the steering wheel.

charlesraptor

Reaction score
I run nitto ridgegrapplers . We have 2 2017 gen 2 s . Stock bead lock rims. Stock size tires. We have construction company in the south lot of mud here. Stock b f g s got real loud at about 1500 mi . On the road nittos have proven to be great in all conditions . Not knocking b f g s there premium tires . Been thru 6 sets of nittos on multiple trucks very pleased

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only thing that handles winter appropriately is winter tires, hakkapelliita R3’s, still looking for replacement for summer/mud/at

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going with Yokohama geolander xat. Love the look of these and they are on the lighter side Compared to toyo and nittos currently have ko2 and not knocking the performance but I can’t stand the tread. It looks like a puzzle to me

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have ridge grapplers and they are fine but liked my toyo rts better. Seemed softer and quieter.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’d say check out @john M’s sage counsel on tires and his affinity for the BFG’s. In particular, and of late the KM3. you’ll give up some wet weather, dry pavement “ultimate” traction capability but off road you’ll have a bunch more capability.