WHAT THE HOLY MOTHER OF BFG?? If this doesn't convince you to get KM3 MT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, to the uneducated, what is the main difference between the ko2 and km3. How is the on road performance in comparison?

KO2 is an all-terrain tire; KM3 is a "mud-tire."

KM3 is also thicker ply. I love the KO2's that come stock on the Raptor. I think the road handling and manners are great, I liked them in wet-road conditions, and sporting on gravel roads is fine. I really like load C KO2's for the soft feel and good grip on road. Stick with that unless you are doing harder off-road or meaner terrain. The KM3's are going to be louder, heavier, and feel like they slow the response of the truck down on street driving.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KO2 is an all-terrain tire; KM3 is a "mud-tire."

KM3 is also thicker ply. I love the KO2's that come stock on the Raptor. I think the road handling and manners are great, I liked them in wet-road conditions, and sporting on gravel roads is fine. I really like load C KO2's for the soft feel and good grip on road. Stick with that unless you are doing harder off-road or meaner terrain. The KM3's are going to be louder, heavier, and feel like they slow the response of the truck down on street driving.
I agree. Thats one thing I won't skimp out on is tires. I don't like running Cs on my raptor for that reason. The Ds or Es are heavier and not as plush so I drop air pressure. I run 30-32#s in my 37 KM3s. And need a tire with a proven sidewall for offroading. Dont like changing tires in the dirt. Thats why I don't run Cooper tires. Had a few sidewall rips.
But you can have a tough C tire too. You just have to go big.
I love making tire tacos too. Yum!

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20191012_113943.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20191012_113943.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 21