6.2 What the hell do I do with....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know stainless works has some. I also know you can get them from many performance shops. They likely did not come with the headers unless specifically asked for.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, he had them coated. But then had to sell them. Lucky for me.

So what would be a good price point to have a shop install these?

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

I'm getting some headers put on next week from SW, think I'm at 600 labor but that includes rear diff cover and fluid and alignment, possibly a rearch on springs (again...damn nationals)

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.

Your nationals are out again? ?
HDs, right? What were they arched at? Mine are a +3" and have been fine since mid May. Are you constantly hauling your expedition gear? Two tires, etc...?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed my sw headers and full exhaust. I have done more than a few header installs in my life. These were right up there with the most time consuming. My hands ached for days after that install. Took me and one of my employees about 8 hours. For the headers and cats. Came in the next day and finished up the tail pipes. One of the best mods ever. Love the sound, and with the 5 star tune from mike, And the air raid cold air intake, really wakes up the 6.2. I would definitely pay someone for the install, unless you have a lift.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDtunusu9u.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, was thinking about tackling this myself, but probably going to find a shop.

Nice looking shop there Jack!

Nice Joe don't you have a build thread I want to look at your WSI racks.
Wilson, I don't have a build thread. I probably should have created one, but all my builds are ****** out throughout FRR.

Do a search for night raptor. I think I have photos of the WSI Expedition bed rack in the thread where I wrapped the truck.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com