6.2 What the hell do I do with....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, they didn't look like they were used, but I just assumed you had them recoated

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes indeed! Night Raptor quickening - wake up the dragon haha!
You are gonna love that race truck sound! :waytogo:
Which muffler? Cat/Resonator delete?

Performance muffler with baffle, high flow cats, resonator delete.
Going to sound great and also let the night raptor make the many long journeys it takes.

Did he have them coated on the inside as well?
Just the outside.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are gonna definitely be a unique mod for the night raptor. As if the truck wasn't unique enough...lol That being said, you would be looking at probably 8-12 hours of solid labor for the install with a good quality shop that didn't fart around taking your money for standing around smokin' and jokin'. The cost depends on the shop's hourly rates, but for that install I would expect anywhere between $65-95 per hour labor at a shop that knows what they are doing. There are cheaper shops, but you don't want them, they are cheaper for a reason. Of course you already know that too. Nice aquisition! Don't you already have a tuner from Mike? If so then a retune is a pretty easy upgrade.