What raptor look do u like better? Gen 1 Gen 2 gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allllaann

Reaction score
I'm a fan of all of the gens and think each has something special to offer. The gen 1 with it's v8, the gen 2 I think is hands down the best-looking of the 3, and the gen 3's rear suspension is a good upgrade and the interior is far nicer than the previous 2. Love my gen 2, but wouldn't hesitate to own any of the other generations.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over all I really like the front end of the Gen 2 is the best. But I love the Curves of the Gen 1. Especially when you look at at certain angles and especially from the top view. Curves like a Fine Woman. As far as engine and drive train....well thats extremely argumentative on here and don't want to get into that. For me I love the 6.2L it just bullet proof for Me

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 2 for sure. Have seen the Gen 3, but the Gen 2 just had that look of a heavy weight UFC fighter ready to take on anything.
Like the idea of the Gen 3 rear link suspension, and probably would like the center console from the interior, but not enough to pay out the whooHaa for it.

KAH 24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GEN 2 carbon fiber package shifter—looks/feel fits the truck perfectly vs. the folding GEN 3 shifter.

The folding shifter in GEN 3 was a solution to a problem (flat workstation)—that I doubt many Raptor owners cared about.

Note: I do like the rear coil suspension of GEN 3, but GEN 2 nailed the looks in my opinion.9FFE3463-D8F0-4203-A108-344AA4C3F235.jpegIMG_3196.jpg