What raptor look do u like better? Gen 1 Gen 2 gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Gen 2 is my favorite all around. Really think they nailed the looks on it. All personal taste though.

DC

Definitely personal taste. Im a g1 fan for the v8 and looks. Im not a big techy guy so the g1 fits me great, but i do like some of the features they added on the g2/3s dont get me wrong id love to have one of every gen lol

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Pics really dont do it justice, the GEN3 looks great in person. I just love the aggressive front end look of it at all wide body angles. I absolutely love the suspension and the interior. The 12 inch screen and gauge cluster are awesome, the exhuast sounds actually really good for a V6.

Having said that, I love the GEN1, love the V8 sound and the original wide body stance, when the Gen 2 came out I absolutely loved the front end look and the added performance, beefed up frame and suspension, exhuast note a little disappointing but a great truck. Gen2 still awesome but the screen on the Gen3 makes it hard to look back to a GEN2 interior but you can't go wrong with any Raptor. Been a fan since the first Gen and taken me this long for life to align to actaully finally own one...