What raptor look do u like better? Gen 1 Gen 2 gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a company known as AMG, a high performance company who focused on Mercedes. Then they were bought by Mercedes. Most people think AMG Was the Mercedes performance line but was bought. . ///m performance, V, AMG, Fline bla
Bla. Cut the hairs. There are performance lines for big companies and what ever you callL that over the years, STILL PERFORMANCE LINE of the company what ever
The name. It is special **** semantics. A 1987 911/930 Porsche had 197 HP which is less than 99.9% of minivans sold today. If I was next to your minivan at a stop light would you tell me my Porsche sucked because your 29 cup holder mobile has more HP????

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a company known as AMG, a high performance company who focused on Mercedes. Then they were bought by Mercedes. Most people think AMG Was the Mercedes performance line but was bought. . ///m performance, V, AMG, Fline bla
Bla. Cut the hairs. There are performance lines for big companies and what ever you callL that over the years, STILL PERFORMANCE LINE of the company what ever
The name. It is special **** semantics. A 1987 911/930 Porsche had 197 HP which is less than 99.9% of minivans sold today. If I was next to your minivan at a stop light would you tell me my Porsche sucked because your 29 cup holder mobile has more HP????

Well, to be fair, the 930 likely weighs 1600 lbs less than the minivan - and has a stick shift. I'll take the 930, please... :driver: