Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Out of box tune (SCT, whoever)

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Factory

Votes: 69 26.8%
  • Other (name what you have)

Votes: 44 17.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
Really? LoL

I was reading about some guy who puts the cheapest oil and filter he can find EACH time he does an oil change. You guys CRACK me up...

Check out JR and MIKE at MPT in Orlando. Bad a$$ tunes. A bunch of ford and SVT guys work there. They are using more inputs and more data to smooth out our engines. Ask for dyno charts, ask them anything.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really? LoL

I was reading about some guy who puts the cheapest oil and filter he can find EACH time he does an oil change. You guys CRACK me up...

Check out JR and MIKE at MPT in Orlando. Bad a$$ tunes. A bunch of ford and SVT guys work there. They are using more inputs and more data to smooth out our engines. Ask for dyno charts, ask them anything.

how about you tell them about frf and we can decide for are selves or start putting up some info not just I say.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
I just moved to NOLA
I WAS in Jacksonville for a while
Just finished working in Texas
And learned most of my automotive knowledge in Virginia

Mike at 5 star was the best, no doubt
But JR at MPT has his #, I seen the charts, I know how mike gets his #'s up. I know what MPT does different. I know who is tuning for MPT. Just contact them for a price. I'm so new to NOLA that I have no internet or TV or sofa or anything cool.

SHOW ME HOW TO MOVE DYNO CHARTS AROUND ON MY PHONE and I will.
Or visit another forum and see for yourself. 5 star is good but not the best.

Time for a discount , MIKE.
JR and MPT is pushing the envelope and saving us money at the same time.
You guys just need to do a little home work. Or simply meet me at the drag strip. I'll put my stock 2011 against anything TUNED. Software won't save you noobs from sleeping at the tree. Good night!!

Last edited:

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't go yet but I expect 14's
Probably high 14's
A good tune and less weight should yield LOW 14's
I just wanna beat the diesel's
Wanna beat every gas truck and most diesels ;)

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol your funny. Is that a quarter mile
I should exsplane it's funny because you haven't went yet and your talking how good your tune is compared to every one else's

Last edited:

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna launch this beast in 4x4 high with rear diff LOCKED and offroad mode on plus manual shift the transmission. After launch I'm gonna grab 2nd then switch to 4x2 then grab 3rd. Then gonna switch rear diff to unlocked and grab 4th. Should finish in 5th doing about 88 mph at 14.8 or 14.9 mph.

Not fast but it is QUICK for 6,000 lbs. We used to race everything even golf carts. You know I gotta race this 6.2L monster ;)