Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Out of box tune (SCT, whoever)

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Factory

Votes: 69 26.8%
  • Other (name what you have)

Votes: 44 17.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lunchboxrts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never used svc but have heard lots of good. I have 5* on my current truck and on my last truck and have been very happy. mike has always responded to email even on weekends and late in the evening. the eco tunes are good but the pref tunes really wake the truck up.

Nevinator

Reaction score
Hypertech Tuner

Has anyone tried the Hypertech Programmer? I had one on a corvette I owned several years ago and it worked well. Not sure about where this might stand with the Raptor in comparison to others that are currently available.

Anyone have any experience with Hypertech on the Raptor?

As a side note, I will be adding a Borla Touring system (cat back) in the near future and possibly a throttle body. I want to make sure that the Tuner I purchase will have the proper tune for the mods I will add, including the possibility for headers in the future,

Thanks.

WhoIsJFB

Reaction score
Ill throw my 2c in because I voted. Running a 13 screw with roush intake and exhaust with kooks long tubes and sensor deletes..... all that is fused together with an SCT programer with a custom Brenspeed tune. *I found them before I found you guys sadly... but after riding with, and maybe a little light to light racing, I couldnt be happier. Having a tune built for your mods makes all the difference.*

tonkatough

Reaction score
Does anyone who uses/has the SVC tune tow? If so how's the towing performance? I'm looking into finally getting a tune and like what I've read about the SVC tuner but am apprehensive because I use my Raptor to tow my travel trailer quite a bit and have a 10 hour road trip to Zion coming up.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While we can't comment on other people's tunes, we break the mold on these trucks as we have our own proprietary hardware and software for tuning them.

Throughout the years as we've continued to offer more unique products, like our stroker engine, camshafts, ported heads, etc. We saw that we have outgrown the capability of commercially available software. We found there were just too many errors, omissions, and often complete lack of support. Due to this we were locked in a holding pattern on pushing the envelope any further on several platforms we support. This is when we made the move to our own offerings. By doing so it allowed us to gain exceptional understanding into the vehicle's logic used for calibration.

This is why so many companies throw in the towel on tuning these trucks, and ship them off to us to complete, or buy our tuner with our remote tunes.

Just a little insight into why we blazed a new path in a completely different direction from the rest of the crowd.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's just the device that holds the tune. You need to upload a tune onto that SCT device.

WhatsUr20

Reaction score
5 Star Tuning SCT X4 I recently installed... pre-loaded w/ 6 tunes (87,91,93 Daily Street & Performance). Just in case octane availability and/or event calls for something fun. With intake and exhaust running 91 daily street I have been very happy!