Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Out of box tune (SCT, whoever)

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Factory

Votes: 69 26.8%
  • Other (name what you have)

Votes: 44 17.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I did a bit of reading through this thread and looking at others, made my choice to go with 5 star, only to have them tell me after that they don't tune CA trucks.....

Now that i'm all excited to get a tuner for this thing, does anyone offer tunes for CA trucks, or do I just have to lie :flamingdevil:?
What did you end up doing Christyle? Old thread but I'm in CA too, same dilemma. Didn't really want to buy a Banks tuner with CA EO. I've got a couple friends in NV I could send it to. Are you sayin' they won't do follow-up tune adjustments, like their 'lifetime tune' deal?

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am glad someone revived this thread. At this point in time .While I am looking for a tune and a friend has 5star. I would not recommend them. 0 Star is what I would give them. Bad customer service.
JDM is about the the only one for Gen1 supercharged. and seem to know there stuff. good things through out FRF about them.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a few of us gen 1 owners with Livernois tunes, I personally have had their tune(91) and modified cai since my Raptor was new. I've put this tune in and out many times over the years and the tune/tuner has worked flawless every time since 6/13.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately.... I don't think Livernois do Gen1 stuff anymore. There is nothing on the web sight to indicate they do Gen1. I will make a call. Thank you.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Irregular F150 I looked at the link you sent and the fulfillment page only has "naturally aspirated" Am I missing something?
It is good that there is someone else out there other than 0 star who I still haven't heard from.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason I thought that they supported the S/C 6.2. I would try reaching out to them to confirm. Everytime I spoke with them, A: I was able to get ahold of them lol B: it was easy, seamless and pleasant