what offset and backspacing did you go with

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and here is a pic next to XBX's Rap, we are both at top perch which obviously pulls the front wheel track in a little. but you can see my stance vs. his with the stock wheels.
3642d1314049218-catching-7ft-air-xbxs-raptor-2011-08-22_17-21-59_204-jpg

Definately like the stance of your Raptor Bird.

Raptr8

Reaction score
22×12 -44 offset on 35×12.5 r22

So i see all you raptor diehards saying you should not run anything more than a positive offset. So what about a -44 offset. Anyone run this on there raptor. I have a set of 18x 9 -12 now and they are fine for the bit of offroad i do so i can always change back to these. I have bought the bushwacker flares and will do some trimming. These is strictly only for street .

D

Deleted member 12951

So i see all you raptor diehards saying you should not run anything more than a positive offset. So what about a -44 offset. Anyone run this on there raptor. I have a set of 18x 9 -12 now and they are fine for the bit of offroad i do so i can always change back to these. I have bought the bushwacker flares and will do some trimming. These is strictly only for street .

Make sure to check your ball joints and hubs. 0 offset is perfect and doesn’t cause any issues. Negative offset often causes issues when off-roading due to increased load. Just keep an eye on them.

And I’m talking about going off road...like TRR events. Guys with -12 we’re having issues after multiple events. Standard rule of thumb is don’t go negative if you plan on running it hard off road. Spacers are a no go for sure.

Raptr8

Reaction score
Make sure to check your ball joints and hubs. 0 offset is perfect and doesn’t cause any issues. Negative offset often causes issues when off-roading due to increased load. Just keep an eye on them.

And I’m talking about going off road...like TRR events. Guys with -12 we’re having issues after multiple events. Standard rule of thumb is don’t go negative if you plan on running it hard off road. Spacers are a no go for sure.

Yeah im not doing that sort of offroading out here in aus. No doubt i could find some places to jump the beast but i live in Melbourne city and most of the time its my weekend cruiser and since we only sell the ford ranger ( the little sister of the raptor i get alot of praises its quite funny. So i think running -44 i may be the only one in Australia doing it so should be pretty cool. Except for the police will surely be paying alot of attention to me

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am currently running +8 offset on my 17x9 American eagles, my old scab molten orange and current screw, I like the positive offset it still has a nice stance without going overboard, I use to have 17x9 fuel throttles with 0 offset but they stuck out to far for my taste, any more then 0 or - offset on a 9 inch wide wheel for a raptor doesn't look good imo

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 49
  • eagle stance.jpg
    eagle stance.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 49

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the same as tomahawk, AE 17x9 with +8 offset. I wouldn't want them sticking out any further.