What lug nutz?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the stock lug nuts working on methods or is everyone having to get a different set?

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the stock lug nuts working on methods or is everyone having to get a different set?

I didn't try but I was pretty positive that stock lug nuts weren't going to fit into the smaller holes on my SOTA wheels so I went with black Gorilla spline drive 14 1.5 lug nuts.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't try but I was pretty positive that stock lug nuts weren't going to fit into the smaller holes on my SOTA wheels so I went with black Gorilla spline drive 14 1.5 lug nuts.
Correct ...wrong hole but then the wrong hole could be the best hole

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct, you will need the slim splined lugs for methods and most other aftermarket wheels... yes they are 14x1.5 now. With more platforms using that thread pitch, hoping someone finds a shorter one

OP
OP
_M_

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Where did you order yours from?

Correct, you will need the slim splined lugs for methods and most other aftermarket wheels... yes they are 14x1.5 now. With more platforms using that thread pitch, hoping someone finds a shorter one

How long are they versus stocker?

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

And i realize this is probably a JV question, but does it matter if its regular acorn or bulge acorn?

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Got the part number for 26144BC from Gorilla in case this hasn't been posted