What Lights are these in bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
posted a video in another thread but no lighting expert answered. Please tell me, before I go postal, what lights are in the bumper.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

whtmtnraptor

Shout out to @americanmodified.marketing for hooking me up with the @americanmodified bumper lights.Did a test fit the other day and I think it's a nice change up to the front of the truck. If anyone has a wiring schematic for the headlight harness help a dude out so I can get the wired in .

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And I don’t have instastinkgram so that’s useless but thanks for trying. I’m guessing none of the dealers sell them or they’d be like flies on poop on this thread.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I don’t have instastinkgram so that’s useless but thanks for trying. I’m guessing none of the dealers sell them or they’d be like flies on poop on this thread.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ones that half assed work? Looks like the left side had a few dead lights.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, after the chase and viewing the website, obviously junk. Worth the effort I guess.

ENUNC8

Reaction score
I like the setup of the rack on the bed...anybody know what setup or which company makes that setup???
thanks!!

Lilla Kharn

Namaste
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the setup of the rack on the bed...anybody know what setup or which company makes that setup???
thanks!!

It’s not a Leitner rack. I can’t tell for sure but the design seems more akin to RCI bed racks. It’s missing the support rods that the Leitner racks have and it sits below the cab line.