What Color will you be ordering ?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is a dumb question but was 2017 called "Avalanche Grey" or just "Avalanche". I remember them calling it Avalanche Grey. Now they are calling it just "Avalanche". Also, the color in the Raptor R photo's look like a darker grey than I remember it looking. Probably just photo editing.faac2aa0018cb9600?width=1300&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

JTN

Reaction score
Yeah my Ford dealer didn't have any paint samples yet. I thought it looked a bit different too. Debating between Avalanche and AMB myself.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my Ford dealer didn't have any paint samples yet. I thought it looked a bit different too. Debating between Avalanche and AMB myself.
Yeah it looks different to me too but I think its just photo editing. Ill be going Avalanche either way. Ive been kicking myself for 5 years for missing it last time. I might get a copycat hood graphic of the Raptor R. Really love the blacked out trim with the Avalanche Grey.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OF course it looks great...

Its the mighty AVALANCHE. Wish I could fit that on my license plate ha.

thepro8

Reaction score
Poll is helpful. Iv had a black F150, Magnetic Metallic Raptor, and this time I'm going Avalanche.

OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my order in as code orange for the R yesterday.
Debated about avalanche but it seems like it’s available in a lot of regular F150 trims, Great Color but I like the exclusiveness of code orange.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Listen man...we don't discriminate around here much...

...much..

Only that the virus came from China, and therefore its the "Chinese Virus" but I didn't say it, 45 said it. Don't sue me. LOL.

That orange is fire too though man.. Its a hard toss up.