What Color will you be ordering ?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like July 18th for Raptor R reveal, I’m going with code orange again if I’m able to get one.
code orange is awesome Color even for daily driving, hides dirt nicely, gets a lot of thumbs up, people always walking around taking pictures.

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since AMB is gone for 2023 it is between black, like my 2013 Gen 1 or CO. I really want to see the CO in person. I do like what OP says about it. Hoping to find a dealer in DFW that has one coming in. Told I was #2 in line for a 2023 37pp. We will see.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since AMB is gone for 2023 it is between black, like my 2013 Gen 1 or CO. I really want to see the CO in person. I do like what OP says about it. Hoping to find a dealer in DFW that has one coming in. Told I was #2 in line for a 2023 37pp. We will see.
AMB is not gone for 23 so you’re in luck.

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luck!! Now I need to decide between AMB and CO. :) I do like AMB (like getting multiple colors depending on the lighting) better than black. But CO stands out. But whatever color I am really looking forward to the upgrade to a Gen 3.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AMB is not gone for 23 so you’re in luck.
CO stands out. But whatever color I am really looking forward to the upgrade to a Gen 3.
CO is cool and all but IMO I would hate driving in that color...I see a CO almost everyday on my path to work and feels like it's too much at times.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CO is cool and all but IMO I would hate driving in that color...I see a CO almost everyday on my path to work and feels like it's too much at times.
I love my CO, however it sits in the garage most of the time and is only driven on the weekends or a nice weather Friday to the office. I agree that it's a little "loud" for a daily driver.

That being said, if Avalanche or Space White had been available on Raptors in 2021 I probably would have gone that route.