What Color will you be ordering ?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These color surveys have always interested me. If memory serves me, about 10 years ago the top colors were Black, White, and Silver with Orange ranking near the top in the limited years that it was available. Today, Silver Black and White only rank at 5%, 6% and 10% respectively, putting them near the bottom of the list.
Gray takes 2 of the 3 top slots.
In conversation, I mentioned this color survey to my aging mother (83 yoa). Interestingly she told me that back in 1959 it was this way. Gray was the color everyone wanted and that nearly every apartment in her building in Washington D.C. was painted in some shade of gray.
So, are the new gray colors really "new"?
The Bible says that "there is nothing new under the sun" (Ecclesiastes 1:9)

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can’t believe there won’t be any blues for ‘23. I mean, isn’t blue Ford’s color?

OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe there won’t be any blues for ‘23. I mean, isn’t blue Ford’s color?
Agree my gen 2 was performance blue it was one of the best blues ever. Azure Gray might be little blue but looks similar to leadfoot