What is your absolute FAVORITE place to camp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we camp in Arizona with our scout troop. Just curious, do you guys just hop a plane to get to the different islands, or take a ferry?
Some of the most beautiful places I have ever seen have been in Hawaii.

You can hire boats to take you to the outer islands, but we usually jump on twin engine planes. It's relatively cheap to hop from island to island.

memheli

Reaction score
My favorite spot to camp is on my land in Mississippi just outside of Corinth. 100 acres of wooded land. I wish I had more open space for trail running...maybe some day I'll open up a little more of it around the perimeter and build a few jumps.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Anywhere in Baja, preferably on a beach on the Sea of Cortez. The stars are absolutely spectacular. In the US, I'd have to say Big Bend National Park, but not after May or Before October.

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bass Lake, California.... Beautiful spot but the lake gets a little crowded. Plenty of places to off road when I had my jeep. Never had my raptor up there though.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pine Valley in Utah. Love it... It's about 2 and half hours north of Las Vegas.

Attachments

• 2014-09-26 11.35.42.jpg
    2014-09-26 11.35.42.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 138