What is this sound!?!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sunchild714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, I'm glad this old thread came up. I have the exact same noise happening on my 2018. Took to the dealer and of course they found no issues. Did the OP or anyone ever identify and solve this? I've already had Cam Phasers replaced. Noise was present before and after that work.

Anyone? Thanks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am here to help you get to 50 posts so you can post your truck or 20" rims for sale. Feel free to reply here 20 more times to get you over the hump. Stop sh tting up the forum please.
He'll be posting his overly expensive shocks for sale! 3 . 2. 1. ....

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, I'm glad this old thread came up. I have the exact same noise happening on my 2018. Took to the dealer and of course they found no issues. Did the OP or anyone ever identify and solve this? I've already had Cam Phasers replaced. Noise was present before and after that work.

Anyone? Thanks
You need to start your own thread and explain your symptoms, that is the way it should be done and that way you will get a better response. If you need help to do that, pm me or a moderator for help. We are here to help you.