What is the most important accessory for your truck?

What is the most important accessory for your truck?

• Tonneau Cover

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Running Boards/Nerf Bars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lighting

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Interior Protection (Seat Covers, Floor Liners, etc.)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Cargo Management

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Performance (Air Intakes, Exhausts, Tuners, etc.)

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gasoline, lots and lots of gasoline.

Tonneau cover and Auxiliary lighting, specifically the fog light pod location. That's all the accessorizing I have done and like them both.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where do I start??

Suspension upgrades...and by that, I do NOT mean some ******** lift kit. Further, by ******** lift kit, I mean ANY lift kit. That's what posers and flower bed guys and losers drive....

The loaded firearm that I am never without...

Really good tires...about to get rid of a crappy set of Firestone tires, I would be rid of them already but the new ones I want are on nationwide backorder...

My MBRP dump exhaust. I like my truck loud enough to wake the dead.

lighting options are nice, I'm tracking the GJ third brake light on my radar, need to move that up the priority list.

A chase rack. The bed mounted kind not the idiot flag light bar kind. It needs to hold one spare plus my cooler, off road jack, and at least one gas can SECURELY so that nothing flies out of the bed when I'm going hammer down on logging roads or out in eastern WA...

Rear bed reinforcement for when I remove the tailgate.

An up fitter switch upgrade to give me 6 or 8 switches instead of 4.

My UHF/VHF radio is a mandatory addition. cant believe there are those who still don't have one...

I want a semi-permanently mounted holster for my pistol that allows easy reach from my drivers seat. Either the front of the seat cushion between my legs or mounted to the trans tunnel by my right knee. Should be suitable for a full size 9mm on up to a 1911.

There are lots more upgrades I want, but these came to mind easily after a long day.