What is Ruby red, has 4 doors 175 miles and just got hail damage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The whole weed thing here in CO is no big deal. They might allow that here but everything else is SUPER strict. 5mph over gets you a ticket. If a 20 year old has a beer its treated worse than assault. Coming from NY this is VERY strange to me.

But wow, i cant believe the hail did so much damage, i thought dealer "hail" sales were just a marketing pitch!

--John

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in a meeting in my office, by the time I heard the pounding on the windows it was too late. All I could do was watch and wait.

Did you get the ruby red one from Groove? My office is a block away from Groove and I just stoped by yesterday to try and make a deal for th ruby red one and was told it just sold! The hail got my '13 pretty good as well. Goes into the body shop next week for repairs. I was thinking take the insurance check and trade my '13 in for the ruby one but looks like you beat me to it! Congrats!