What, if any, are your regrets with your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NM_Life_Defender

Reaction score
2019 802A SuperCrew CPO purchased in early October with just over 11k miles on it at time of purchase. Just over 21k now.

Mods are removal of bed graphics (kept them on the hood), PPF on front of truck, hood, and mirrors, Goosetuned stage 1 (which also takes care of auto start/stop), TCM tune (using Cobb's OEM+ tune), and AFE 2FG exhaust.

Mixed reviews on the moonroof. I love having it when the weather allows, but I do hear some squeaks occasionally. I live in Albuquerque, so there are really only about 2 months each year when it is usable.

I believe I also get some squeaks from my flip up bed cover...not sure if there's anything to be done about that.

Aside from those two points, absolutely love the truck and would not change a thing! Many have said that the Goosetune with TCM is how the truck should have come from the factory. Also, so far so good on the AFE exhaust.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll add this for those complaining about the moonroof... ceramic tint that bish! I recently got mine 20% ceramic tinted, best $150 I've spent on the truck. It rejects heat better than the shade does by itself and makes it 100x more usable. My girlfriend used to hate the moonroof because of the heat and light on her face, now she's fine with having the shade drawn back all the time.

Last edited:

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my 22 loaded with everything except 37's, wish I would have ordered the larger tires. But I love the rhapsody blue interior, torsen, 2k propower. Damn shame my R won't have any of those. My22 also has heated wheel, idk about my r