What have you guys used to clean the Recaro blue alcantara seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I did a search and didn't find any info. What have you guys used as an interior cleaner that also worked on your Recaro blue alcantara seats? In other words something that cleaned them without adversely affecting the color? Looking preferably for a product that also works on the rest of the interior so I can just use one product to clean the interior with. Thanks

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve used Sonax Alcantara cleaner before on a water stain. Follow the instructions on the bottle. It works.

A soft nylon or better horsehair brush will bring the Alcantara back to life.

I don’t think there is a product for both leather and Alcantara.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
I will get the Sonax as a protectant, the truck is new and I wanted something on there. Bummer there isn't a universal thing out there. I used the Sine Armor interior on the leather today which of course somewhat gets on the alcantara but I have not seen any discoloration so far. Two people on Amazon said they used it on their alcanatara with no ill side effects too.

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like 303. That stuff is amazing protectant, not cleaner. It can fully restored plastics too. It works well on all interior surfaces I believe. At least I use it on everything with good results