What Happens Now???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, exciting news. My dealer called me today and told me that my order would be pulled either today or next week, with a production date. Should be interesting. I remember reading somewhere on here that Raptors are scheduled for production on Thursdays and assigned VIN's on Fridays. Can anyone confirm that?

Also, my brothers is in transit. He was told by the guys at SVT today that his Raptor was in Oakwood, Michigan. Does anyone know if that is on a rail car or trailer? Has anyone been given this location before?

Exciting times!!!!!!:head3:

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool maybe since I ordered 1 day after you I will have good news when I call svt for my weekly Friday morning call.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I feel better or worse! I was hoping you would get some word and we would both be celebrating. Well here is to waiting till next week. I get so excited for Fridays then I call and then get sad all over again. Wife is tried of hearing me complain, so I come here!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if I feel better or worse! I was hoping you would get some word and we would both be celebrating. Well here is to waiting till next week. I get so excited for Fridays then I call and then get sad all over again. Wife is tried of hearing me complain, so I come here!

I know i'm a couple weeks behind you, but IF I were in Vegas, I'm betting it will be a few more weeks before you hear anything, BUUUT, I hope it's sooner than later for ya. It doesn't even seem real to me right now. Maybe 'cause I'm 10,000 miles away from 'Muurrica and in the bush.

Good luck to ya! Hopefully next week is THE week.

Semper Fi...

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I feel the same way. I should be a seasoned veteran at this by now. I waited in 2010 for a Raptor, only to wait again in 2012 for a GT500. My wife stays away from me during times like this. I think I have asked the same question over and over, she just shakes her head. My nights are filled with reading about everyone else's waiting. Let's think positive for next week!

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I know i'm a couple weeks behind you, but IF I were in Vegas, I'm betting it will be a few more weeks before you hear anything, BUUUT, I hope it's sooner than later for ya. It doesn't even seem real to me right now. Maybe 'cause I'm 10,000 miles away from 'Muurrica and in the bush.

Good luck to ya! Hopefully next week is THE week.

Semper Fi...

Besides all the Raptor talk, thanks for your service and please be safe. God Bless.