GEN 2 What Gen2 problems have you had?

What problems have you experienced?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am a new member here, I have been mainly reading/searching for any Gen2 issues that members have experienced so far. I searched the forum and came across a few things that are making me delay putting in an order for now.

I understand this is a forum and there are probably thousands of raptors out there with no issues. If you guys can let me know what problems you have had if any ?

Thanks

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to frf. Good luck with your research. The Truck comes with a warranty and if you have concerns, purchase an extended warranty.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
14.4 mpg avg over 2550 miles.... just so u don't think i think my truck is perfect.

there are a few "hangover builds" not exclusive to the raptor but over the entire f150 line. most raptor owners don't even care enough / have time to join a forum. there are no mods here and several trolls. there are 2 types of ppl here. those of us who come to learn and get ideal of what to mod or watch for. and those who are here for "fuckery"

buy the truck and enjoy the truck. it has a warranty for 36k i did a 75k extended. worst case u have to have a rental at times. best case u have to replace the rims cause they won't balance anymore.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Thanks tornado,
Just worried about driving a loaner focus after dropping $65k++ lol

and a good dealer like mine knows i need a f150 lmao.

Raptor81

Reaction score
It is a self inflicted problem, but I scratched the hell out of the paint and dinged the wheels up pretty good on my first off road test. I guess my point being I am little disappointed at how easily the black Raptor shows scratches.

OP
OP
F

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, looks like the extended warranty is a good idea! As is the f150 loaner lol

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zero issues at 3000 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro