GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are KEI cars, pretty unusual but pretty common in Japan. Honda Beat would be another one. City driving it would not be that bad, and with the 25 year rule you avoid federal regulations on the car. These are fun little rides but if you are over 5 foot 10 or so I am not sure how comfortable they would be,
If you are over 5' 10" it's fine........with the top down. This is really the only Kei car I can get into.
Dang, air conditioning on a convertible, a lot of engineering into that car for 1991 even. I wonder how many were made in that configuration. It's nice to see its getting driven!
They made 8000 and they were so popular they held a lottery and made 12000 more, so 20k total. Every one of them was the same except the color. They made 4 colors, one for summer, autumn, spring, and winter. This is a winter car.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are over 5' 10" it's fine........with the top down. This is really the only Kei car I can get into.

They made 8000 and they were so popular they held a lottery and made 12000 more, so 20k total. Every one of them was the same except the color. They made 4 colors, one for summer, autumn, spring, and winter. This is a winter car.
How did you score that?