GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docked Wages

Reaction score
The Raptor belongs to my Wife. Having been an engineer for OEM's I prefer factory built specialty vehicles (hence the Raptor) so here's my two rides:

First day.jpg Lumpy Current.jpeg

The Caddy is mostly stock with just a Corsa Axle-Back, Airaid and Chin Splitter. Soon to get a Pulley, Blower Porting and a tune by Formato.

The Camaro is a factory Spring Edition with the only exterior mod of Eibach drop springs. The LS3 however has a cam, intake, exhaust and a tune by Formato.

Last edited:

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Panteras are cool, always like them. Although they have gone up in value a lot lately.

Tim Tullio

Reaction score
Panteras are cool, always like them. Although they have gone up in value a lot lately.

They're priced too high for what they are/aren't. Some resto-mods have been done right, but there is too much on them that was designed or built wrong. Buying anything close to stock isn't something I'd ever recommend. "The horror"!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well....was previously posted a good while ago, but what has made its way BACK to my garage after a full teardown is my ‘03Z06 - cooked a few pistons due to “hi-flo” cats in my ARH exhaust failing blowing out of their shells & plugged the exhaust only took 100 miles before she was spitting oil out the disptick & leaking from both front & rear seals. Luckily cam was unscathed as well as block etc

Got a lunati forged crank/wiseco pistons/connecting rods custom cut for blower application motor pulled balanced/blueprinted all new gaskets top end port/polished the heads, necked down to a 3.4 pulley on the A&A blower & added a 2nd methanol nozzle. On a stingy mustang dyno w/ conservative tune I’m @ 693whp/562 TQ - after 7-800 miles of breaking in this “new” engine will go in for oil change check tolerances & if all good add a lil timing & boost across the board & be good for 720-750whp on 93 octane. It puts it down fairly well too...diff has been built & braced, McLeod RXT twin disc good for 1200whp.... it’s a supercar heartbreaker ;-)

A7A48452-CC94-4A8A-BFC2-6D0BEFACA26F.jpeg

E6C1119A-6525-4AA9-96F9-F1BC9B52A1CB.jpeg

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well....was previously posted a good while ago, but what has made its way BACK to my garage after a full teardown is my ‘03Z06 - cooked a few pistons due to “hi-flo” cats in my ARH exhaust failing blowing out of their shells & plugged the exhaust only took 100 miles before she was spitting oil out the disptick & leaking from both front & rear seals. Luckily cam was unscathed as well as block etc

Got a lunati forged crank/wiseco pistons/connecting rods custom cut for blower application motor pulled balanced/blueprinted all new gaskets top end port/polished the heads, necked down to a 3.4 pulley on the A&A blower & added a 2nd methanol nozzle. On a stingy mustang dyno w/ conservative tune I’m @ 693whp/562 TQ - after 7-800 miles of breaking in this “new” engine will go in for oil change check tolerances & if all good add a lil timing & boost across the board & be good for 720-750whp on 93 octane. It puts it down fairly well too...diff has been built & braced, McLeod RXT twin disc good for 1200whp.... it’s a supercar heartbreaker ;-)

View attachment 155915

View attachment 155916

Slowhawk?? I have a built 4th gen from him